Collins Way leads south from Little Collins between Queen Street and Elizabeth Street. It is a dead-end lane adjoining the Westpac and BT Investment Centre's square. It was previously known as Robertson Lane, and was probably renamed following the renaming of another Collins Place, on the same block, to Equitable Place at the turn of the nineteenth century. In 1895, the lane provided access to the Union Ludstone and Rothschild Chambers. In 2008, it bordered an apartment building.