Lacey Place is located between Russell and Exhibition streets and runs north off Little Bourke Street. In 1870, Lacey Place was home to Patrick Lacey. In the place there were two grocers, a general dealer, a boot maker and a boarding house. By 1910, the boarding house in Lacey Place was run by Catherine Lacey. By 1920, there were only two occupied houses in Lacey Place.