Located between King and William streets and extending south from Little Lonsdale Street, Wicklow Lane was named pre-1915. In 1935, the only business that operated from this lane was glass embossers Oliver & Evans.
- Sands & McDougall’s commercial and general Melbourne directory, Sands & McDougall, Melbourne, 1935. Details
- Bate, Weston, Essential but unplanned: The story of Melbourne's lanes, State Library of Victoria and the City of Melbourne, Melbourne, 1994. Details