(3799, 69 km E, Yarra Ranges Shire)
This farming district is located 16 km from Yarra Junction. A creek running into the Yarra River was named after Patrick O'Hannigan, a member of a prospecting party who found gold there c. 1860. A thriving timber industry developed in the area in the early 20th century, with a network of tramways bringing timber from the hills to the main railway yard at La La Siding, Warburton. The area was devastated by the 1939 bushfires.