(3163, 11 km SE, Glen Eira City)
One of the earliest immigrant ships to Port Phillip, the Glen Huntly arrived in Hobsons Bay in April 1840 carrying typhus fever sufferers who were quarantined at Red Bluff (Point Ormond). The road inland from Point Ormond was named Glen Huntly Road and the name was also given to a railway station that was added to the Mordialloc line in the 1880s. Glen Huntly was primarily a market gardening area in the 19th century. Residential development was sparked by the Closer Settlement Board's Clerks' Home estate, established on 78 acres in 1907 and extended in 1911. Greater development occurred in the 1920s. In 1932 builder A.V. Jennings built his first house in Booran Road.