(3166, 17 km SE, Monash City)
Huntingdale is a residential and light industrial suburb, bordered by Oakleigh and Clayton. In 1927 a railway station opened, predominantly for the transportation of livestock. The area was known as East Oakleigh until 1952 when the name Huntingdale was officially adopted. The area's Melbourne Hunt Club (original source of the name Hunting-dale) became the home of the Huntingdale Golf Club in 1941. Well known as the host of the Australian Masters Golf Tournament, Huntingdale Golf Club is now, due to rezoning, located within the boundaries of South Oakleigh.