(3912, 49 km SE, City of Casey)
Named for Nathaniel Pearce, one of the first settlers on the Langwarrin estate in 1895, the township officially began in 1907. Pearcedale is located on the former Balla Balla squatting run and remains largely rural despite recent significant residential growth on the boundaries. Industries include orchards and market gardens, while recreation is provided for at the George Wisken Memorial Oval. Pearcedale is also home to an RSPCA animal shelter and Pearcedale Primary School (opened 1902), which includes a facility for hearing-impaired and deaf children.