This amusement park was established in 1904 adjacent to the Fitzgerald's Circus buildings in St Kilda Road. Its main rides were the Camel Back Toboggan and the Canadian Water Chute, both high structures from which patrons plunged at a fast rate. Other attractions included a rifle range, a tug of war, a Japanese tea house, a wine bar and the Café Chantant with a Pierrot variety show. Annette Kellerman's diving display was another highlight. By 1908 Biograph films were being shown, and roller-skating and bicycle races were popular. The vagaries of Melbourne's climate were blamed for Princes Court's short life. It closed in 1909. Part of the Arts Centre now occupies the site.