Guests Lane is located between King and William streets, extending north from Little Bourke Street to Lonsdale Street. It is directly opposite Goldsbrough Lane on Little Bourke Street. Guests Lane was created after 1915, although its outline was drawn on a 1915 map. The space which was to become Guests Lane existed as far back as 1895. On the eastern side of what became Guests Lane was the T.B. Guest & Co. biscuit factory, after whom the lane was named. The Young Husband's 'Fidelity' Free Store was located on the western side.