Haskin Lane was located between Russell and Exhibition streets, extending to the north near 106 Flinders Lane. The lane was discontinued prior to 1915. It was named for Henry Haskin, the owner of the property at 104-106 Flinders Lane.
Bate, Weston, Essential but unplanned: The story of Melbourne's lanes, State Library of Victoria and the City of Melbourne, Melbourne, 1994. Details