1. Themes
  2. A to Z

Keeley Place

Keeley Place was located off Spring Street. In 1891, the South Australian Club Hotel and Brunton's Hotel were located in Keeley Place. James Child, a fruiterer and produce merchant, was also located here in 1891. By 1920, there was a carriage and motor works located in Keeley Place. By 1930, Peters Ice Cream Company had premises in the place. In 1950, the Hambrook Plating Works were located in Keeley Place.

Patricia Mcmullan

Sands & McDougall's commercial and general Melbourne directory, Sands & McDougall, Melbourne, 1950. Details

See also

Lanes and Alleys