Collins Way leads south from Little Collins Street between Queen and Elizabeth streets. It is a dead-end lane adjoining the Westpac and BT Investment Centre's square. It was previously known as Robertson Lane, and was probably renamed following the renaming of another Collins Place, on the same block, to Equitable Place at the turn of the century. In 1895, the lane provided access to the Union Ludstone, and Rothschild Chambers. In 2008, it bordered an apartment building.