(3169, 21 km SE, Monash City)
Centred around Westall Road, a boundary between the former cities of Oakleigh and Springvale, Westall is named for the family who took up farming there in 1877. A railway station on the newly electrified Dandenong line in 1922 opened to service the Kelly & Lewis engineering workshops and its successors, including motor assembly and accessory plants from the 1960s. After October 1970 employees were recruited from the new Enterprise migrant centre in Springvale. Adjacent primary and secondary schools are integrated with a community centre. There is also a Greek community centre and Orthodox Church.