Knights Place looking N. from Flinders Lane, September 1962, courtesy of City of Melbourne. Details
Knights Place was located off Flinders Lane. In 1930, the Federal Chambers and the Geelong Butter Factory were located in Knight's Place. There was also an accountant and produce broker in the place, as well as the Federal Palace Hotel.
Sands & McDougall’s commercial and general Melbourne directory, Sands & McDougall, Melbourne, 1930. Details