La Trobe Parade no longer exists, and may have been subsumed by George Parade.
In 1860, La Trobe Parade was home to Mrs Clubb, a surgical bandage maker as well as the Port Phillip and Colonial Gold Mining Company. By 1870, there was a barrister, chemist and dentist in La Trobe Parade, as well as over 15 residents. The Galatea Hotel was also located in La Trobe Parade at this time. By 1920, there were only four occupied houses in La Trobe Parade.