- Henry Simonis & Co. Fire Engineers.
Letter advising of yearly running costs for the 'electric watering cart' offered to the Melbourne Town Council in an earlier letter.
- 8 September 1913 - 8 Sept 1913
- Walthamstow, London, England
- Physical description
Letter, typewritten. Letterhead in red ink shows a fireman carrying an unconscious woman in white from an inferno. A fire hose makes up the "S" for Simonis.
- PROV VPRS 3183/P0001/157, 1913/5507
- Archival Source
- VPRS 3183 City of Melbourne Town Clerk's Correspondence Files II, 1910 - 1982; Public Record Office Victoria, Victorian Archives Centre. Details
Created: 2 September 2011, Last modified: 23 November 2011