Letter from Jageurs and Son requesting a site inspection by a representative of Town Hall before work begins on a granite fountain at the entrance to Royal Park.
Letter, typewritten in blue ink. Letterhead in black ink features a picture of the Royal Park Monumental Works, which appear to consist of a two-storey terrace with a large work and display yard. In the top right is the legend "Established 1875." The words "Jageurs and Son Ppty Ltd" are written below the large picture in a large monumental font.
Created: 26 September 2011, Last modified: 20 October 2011